What is involved in the Assessment process?
Contact your municipal representative or one of the WSIP certified companies to schedule an appointment. Contractors just need access to the irrigation controller. You do not need to be present during the assessment.
Receive Efficiency Assessment
The assessment takes approximately 1-3 hours, depending on the size of your system. WSIP certified contractors will complete a zone by zone analysis and collect system data including:
- zone water pressure
- placement and flow rate of sprinkler heads
- landscape type and sun exposure
- square footage of landscape
- weekly water application rates
View Your Report
Using specialized software, the WSIP contractor will provide you with a report that will show you:
- The overall system water use
- A customized watering schedule
- Efficiency opportunities with a return on investment